In the development of this site a pack of measures for improving accessibility were taken. This involves a number of advantages like:
- Provide access to users regardless of their physical condition or environment.
- Allow access to different user agents.
- Include clear and well-structured content.
- Improve navigation and user experience.
Among others we have taken the following measures:
- Use ofCSS for presentation.
- Alternative text in images.
- Links with clear information about the target.
- Standards from the W3C.
- Keyboard shortcuts to access the main options.
The pages of this website meet level AA as the Norma UNE 139803:2004 and Accesibility Guidelines for Web Content 1.0 from W3C. All requirements of Level 1 y level 2 has been checked via manual analysis of accessibility through various semi-automatic tools, user agents and assistive technologies by a team of analysts and consultants in accessibility.
This website has the following keyboard shortcuts:
- Keyboard shortcut 0 - Accesibility.
- Keyboard shortcut 1 - Home.
- Keyboard shortcut 2 - Web Map.
- Keyboard shortcut 3 - Contact.
- Keyboard shortcut 4 - Legal notice.
- Keyboard shortcut 5 - Access to main content.
- Keyboard shortcut 6 - Access to main menu.
The way that the access keys are used is determined by the browser:
- Internet Explorer: ALT + shortcut + ENTER
- Firefox: ALT + CAPS + shortcut
- Opera: CAPS + ESC + shortcut
Any complaints, queries or suggestions to improve the accessibility of this site may be channeled through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.